The People Operations Coordinator is responsible to modernize and digitalize outdated, bureaucratic HR systems, including payroll and applicant tracking software. The People Operations Coordinator treat employees as internal customers and increase their satisfaction. The People Operations Coordinator support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies. The People Operations Coordinator keep track of and analyze HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates, time to hire). Also the People Operations Coordinator help onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and tech.
People Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support internal people operations administration for all company employees.
- Create and maintain recordkeeping in human resource management system records and other file programs.
- Create and compile reports from database.
- Preserve records, reports and logs.
- Maintain company files and data – organization charts, employee directories and lists.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of new hire orientation.
- Assist with maintenance of recruiting systems and processes and participate in recruitment.
- Administer or maintain the various employee programs and portals by adding new hires, processing terminations and updating information.
People Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Professional in Human Resources or related field.
- Strong focus in people operations experience.
- Solid communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent telephone etiquette for customer service environment including listening without interrupting, using a clear and audible voice and responding calmly and professionally.
- Basic knowledge and use of standard features Microsoft Office.
- Ability to ask questions and use resources and tools.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues.
People Operations Coordinator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a People Operations Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.