The Personal Digital Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day workings of the boss. The Personal Digital Assistant provides executive coaching and advice, and helps business leaders understand and address the people implications of business decisions. The Personal Digital Assistant will have expense reports, travel planning, hundreds of phone messages and endless calendar jockeying. The Personal Digital Assistant directs and performs a combination of routine, multiple, and varying assignments to support all staff members.
The Personal Digital Assistant Responsibilities:
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household projects.
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items, including sourcing information.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for holiday decor.
- Maintain Principals’ personal calendars (separate from professional calendars).
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by Principals.
- Update and maintain Contacts. Ensure information is synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g., car registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review and audit receipts.
- Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the family’s activities and events.
- Assist with personal archival projects.
The Personal Digital Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is required.
- Excellent learning ability and has a passion for exploration, research, and analysis.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry or a family office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra discreet.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communications.
- Maintain strictest confidences.
Personal Digital Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Personal Digital Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.