The Process Engineer Virtual Assistant will apply process and project engineering techniques to assist in the improvement of manufacturing processes and products. In this role, Process Engineer Virtual Assistant will provide technical support, operations experience, continuous improvement techniques and project management skills in a plant support capacity to ensures safe, efficient and low cost plant operations. The Process Engineer Virtual Assistant design, implement and optimize industrial processes for large-scale manufacturing companies. The Process Engineer Virtual Assistant mainly work in the manufacturing, chemical, and biotechnology industries but may also work in sales or IT to design and optimize sales or software processes.
Process Engineer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Oversee the design and development of processes and procedures for maintenance, operations and others, verifying the procedures adequately mitigate the hazards and risks that have been identified.
- Determine and/or review the content, frequency and priority of inspections and critical equipment checks for parts, assemblies and systems based on the engineering design, calculations, loads, stresses, wear and redundancies, potential risks and likelihoods in keeping with applicable industry standards and regulations.
- Determine when processes or procedures require redundant verification.
- Establish and follow a framework for identifying and recording the completion of all necessary documentation, including drawings, manuals, and procedures, training, and certifications to permit and ensure the safe use of the system by clients.
- Survey and review the consistency, accuracy and completeness of documents, procedures, and training while in actual performance and use, noting and communicating any discrepancies for corrective purposes.
Process Engineer Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Solid experience in process engineering.
- Strong experience with design, installation and commissioning of complex systems that meet regulatory and industrial standards.
- Communicate in broad technical and non-technical terms.
- Experience with quality engineering.
- Familiarity with industry regulatory, compliance standards and processes.
Process Engineer Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Process Engineer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.