The Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role in supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the talent acquisition team by providing a high level of customer service, technical and administrative support, and project coordination throughout the hiring process. The Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator screen resumes, conduct intro interviews, and administer live quantitative assessments. The Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator manage applicant tracking system and other recruiting software tools. The Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator coordinate interview dates/times with candidates and hiring managers; provide clear directions for in-person interviews.
Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Plan, oversee and document all aspects of the talent acquisition program.
- Operate as an integral part of a growing team of talent acquisition experts.
- Follow a structured hiring process with the goal of making the best hiring decisions and reducing bias.
- Communicate across company’s teams to schedule and coordinate candidate interviews.
- Collaborate with back-office teams to facilitate internal employee promotions and transfers.
- Assist with creation and distribution of hiring manager training and resources.
- Support with the launching of new hire onboarding processes.
- Execute the talent acquisition strategy through screening and interviewing candidates for open and future positions in a variety of roles.
Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related.
- Solid experience with recruiting coordination.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Program Talent Acquisition Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.