The Property Management Virtual Assistant will report to the property manager and perform administrative and organizational duties such as liaising with residents, collecting rent, doing basic bookkeeping, organizing property viewings and overseeing facility maintenance. The Property Management Virtual Assistant will also be responsible for evaluating applicants and negotiating contracts. To be successful as Property Management Virtual Assistant should have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. An outstanding Property Management Virtual Assistant will also have a talent for business management and distinguished conflict resolution skills.
Property Management Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist the Community Manager with oversight of the leasing team and training.
- Support Leasing Consultants in the leasing of apartments and ensure that fair housing guidelines are followed.
- Verify potential resident applications.
- Conduct a monthly market survey and recommend pricing changes
- Maintain and update resident lease files and computer records for the community, including generation of reports.
- Process notices to vacate & manage delinquency/file evictions as necessary and all necessary associated collections activities.
- Addressing and resolving residents’ questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Processing applications, conducting credit checks, and negotiating contracts.
Property Management Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business, sales or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite to include MS Excel.
- Solid leasing experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience in property management or real estate.
Property Management Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Property Management Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.