The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for administering and supervising the Quality Management System of the region. The role of the Quality Assurance Manager is critical to enabling great processes within the HR Service to deliver a great Employee and Stakeholder experience. The Quality Assurance Manager will require to evaluate the operational methods, tools, capabilities and risks on a constant basis to identify opportunities for improvement, capability development and transformation. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the coordination, as well as the effectiveness, strategy, and general sustainability of the Quality Management System, in line with the resources available in each area of the company.
The Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities:
- Interact with other functional groups (service, customer service, sales, manufacturing, warehouse and others as necessary) to implement and maintain the Quality Management System, include Standard Operating Procedures, follow up on systems and databases data always in line with the realities, needs and resources of each group.
- Implement and monitor the completion of recalls.
- Initiate, support investigation, reporting and closure of complaints.
- Initiate, support investigation and closure of deviations/non-conformities.
- Initiate, support the investigation and closure of corrective/preventive action projects (CAPAs).
- Perform internal audits and manage the internal audit program.
- Initiate and maintain quality metrics for monthly operational reviews locally and quarterly.
- Communicate to appropriate personnel the quality system requirements.
- Provide quality supervision in inventory control of products distributed in all regions.
- When necessary, develop, manage and communicate quality plans and objectives for projects to ensure their completion.
- Other operations that are considered necessary and assigned by the administration.
The Quality Assurance Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Solid experience in Quality/Quality Assurance/Operational Excellence related roles.
- Basic knowledge of any CRM or SAP or SuccessFactors or similar.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and managing significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to work independently under his/her own initiative.
Quality Assurance Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Quality Assurance Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.