The Quality Control Analyst is responsible of data verification of analytical reports and regulatory analytical files. Also the Quality Control Analyst report data trends to appropriate Manager and external quality control. The Quality Control Analyst review deviations and/or investigations and report any issues. The Quality Control Analyst support method qualification, validation, and method enhancement for products. The Quality Control Analyst performs quality control reviews, daily monitoring and reporting pertaining. The Quality Control Analyst is a specialist who ensure that a company’s products and the materials used in manufacturing them meet the required standards.
Quality Control Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist the Manager of Quality Control.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and implement effective plans.
- Produce monthly or quarterly executive dashboards and board reporting to track performance issues and emerging risks.
- Provide insights and business learnings to drive operational efficiencies across the organization.
- Perform routine monitoring.
- Identify key issues.
Quality Control Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills with the ability to develop practical solutions.
- Ability to work independently while providing consultative support across the organization.
- Proven ability to produce executive dashboards in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Quality Control Analyst – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Quality Control Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.