The Recruiter is one of the most important positions in every Talent Acquisition team. The Recruiter is responsible for finding, attracting and hiring new employees to fill open positions and meet company's workforce needs and goals. The Recruiter will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring talent with the goal to full-fill company's hiring needs. As acquiring talented people is getting harder, The Recruiter position will play a crucial role for company to stay competitive in the market.
The Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process; from interview to hiring
- Use LinkedIn, Indeed to source and build project pipelines across a variety of disciplines
- Manage ATS system with candidates and internal/external job postings
- Schedule and send interview confirmations to candidates and hiring managers
- Build and maintain a network of talent through ongoing relationship management
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers reporting weekly pipeline activity and collectively prioritizing requisitions
- Manage an exceptional and efficient candidate process and experience
The Recruiter Requirements:
- Solid full life-cycle recruiting related experience, preferably in a high-growth, fast paced, environment
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, identify and resolve problems, and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong sense of confidentiality.
- Good communication verbal and written
Recruiter – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Recruiter? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?