The role of the Remote Audiovisual Architect is to help the company deliver its business strategy through technology. The Remote Audiovisual Architect must work with technology implementation projects to translate the business requirements into detailed solution architecture designs; ensure that solutions align with the relevant technology and capability roadmaps. Also, the Remote Audiovisual Architect should ensure that transformation projects deliver the business and technology strategies. The Remote Audiovisual Architect influence business and technology stakeholders to adopt the right technology solutions; guide technology projects through the technology assurance processes and escalate risks, issues and critical dependencies to the appropriate leaders as required to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
Remote Audiovisual Architect Responsibilities:
- Acting as the lead solution architect on projects.
- Creating and developing the requisite documentation.
- Contribute to governance processes.
- Work closely with the strategy & architecture team, development teams, other architects and 3rd party suppliers.
- Create & maintain a detailed view of existing architecture in order to help manage the transition to future state architecture.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
Remote Audiovisual Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture or related.
- Business focused, with the ability to communicate and convey messages to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
Remote Audiovisual Architect – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Remote Audiovisual Architect? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.