The Remote It Support Specialist is responsible for assisting customers and end-users on their network and system issues through electronic communications. The Remote It Support Specialist diagnose technical problems by analyzing customers’ statements and conduct immediate troubleshooting procedures, advising clients the instructions to prevent the reoccurrence of system failures. The Remote It Support Specialist also recommend system upgrades and installation to boost the system’s optimization and operational efficiency. A Remote It Support Specialist must have excellent technical and communication skills, especially in writing resolution reports and collaborating with the technical team for process improvement techniques.
Remote It Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Respond to, record, track, and close tickets through help desk/problem management software-detail.
- Provide helpdesk support.
- Answer customer questions over email, live chat and phone.
- Categorize customer inquiries.
- Write and update support articles.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement of standards and processes.
- Support IT infrastructure projects, design, implementation and building of end user workflows.
- Implement new software solutions and platforms as business needs evolve.
Remote It Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field.
- General Knowledge of IT standards, processes, infrastructure, technologies and systems.
- Stakeholder and communication management – Influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems and technologies
- Strong ability to solve technical problems.
- Ability to answer product/service and technical questions
- Passion f
Remote It Support Specialist – US & Can
Remote It Support Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Remote It Support Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.