The Research scientist Virtual Assistant that is interested in applying his/her knowledge in analysis, data mining, modeling to a wide range of business-related studies and bridge the gap between product and technology. The Research scientist Virtual Assistant is flexible and adapt to issues related to analytics, modeling, operations, and business optimization. The Research scientist Virtual Assistant role is to work closely with different cross-functional teams responsible for the new initiatives to improve offerings. With close interaction and collaboration with stakeholders, the Research scientist Virtual Assistant will be tasked with challenging questions and data discovery studies that would guide the direction of the projects.
The Research scientist Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Utilize your quantitative training and qualitative business sense to look beyond the numbers and formulate recommendations.
- Interact, partner and influence business teams to identify opportunities, problems or trends.
- Explore and study new data sources to build key data tables for in-depth studies.
- Help design and monitor KPI metrics and experimentation studies.
- Understand user journey, behavior, and levers that could impact business or roadmap.
- Influence product owners via data, discussions, presentation, and good communication.
- Promote data-driven decision making.
- Data exploration, profiling, quality assessments, transformation, and best practices.
- Some data reporting, dashboard, automation or visualization.
The Research scientist Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Quantitative degree in Math, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Econometrics or other quantitative fields
- Experience with some visualization platform (PowerBI, Tableau, Looker…etc).
- Comfortable with incomplete information and minimal guidance.
- Experience in statistical or mathematical packages R, Matlab, SAS…etc.
- Ability to communicate results or concepts in simple terms to wide-range of audience.
- Experience in SQL and some scripting language (Python, Perl…etc).
- Willing to speak the truth and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Familiar with mathematical, statistical modeling and data science
- Experience with quantitative research, analysis, and statistical modeling.
Research scientist Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Research scientist Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.