The Research Virtual Assistant works remotely and conducts internet-based research and data compilation for various client objectives. The Research Virtual Assistant responsibilities involve working to collect and analyze information in support of a business, study, or research project. As a Research Virtual Assistant, work from home and perform research duties via the internet. The Research Virtual Assistant duties in the private sector may be to assist a business in conducting market research on the industry and compile a database of relevant information. The Research Virtual Assistant in academic research, may collect data and review existing literature and reports. A legal researcher, meanwhile, gathers data from past legal cases.
Research Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of study proposals, protocols, reports, code lists, abstracts, and manuscripts.
- Assist other consulting team members with various stages of project progress.
- Support standardization of documentation and maintenance.
- Build data queries and conduct data analyses.
- Enter assessment data into a database and Excel, including responding to emails and troubleshooting data issues.
- Complete a variety of administrative tasks.
Research Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or related.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid phone skills, ability to communicate effectively over the phone.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication skills with project team members.
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
Research Virtual Assistant – US & Can
Research Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Research Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.