The Security Administrator Virtual Assistant will maintain security and compliance framework, policies, and processes. The Security Administrator Virtual Assistant will assist control implementations that support the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer data associated with SaaS applications, services, and infrastructure. The Security Administrator Virtual Assistant is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the safety and security procedures, including fire safety, employee and asset protection. The Security Administrator Virtual Assistan is responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedures and any other relevant policies and standards as directed.
The Security Administrator Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Vulnerability management process, including running vulnerability scans, analyzing findings, and tracking, coordinating, and negotiating remediation efforts with various organizational stakeholders
- Support of internal and external (e.g., customers, auditors) information gathering sessions associated with information security risk assessments, questionnaires, and general inquiries
- Creating and maintaining the following, including managing the review, and approval process with stakeholders.
- Remediation tracking and reporting
- Support of continuous process improvement, automation, and scripting
The Security Administrator Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security.
- Experience as Security Manager, or Assistant Security Manager in larger operation.
- Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering knowledge
Security Administrator Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Security Administrator Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.