The Security Officer Virtual Assistant will maintain the operational parameters of the Security department, administer the Company’s protection and loss prevention philosophies. The Security Officer Virtual Assistant support the training and development of the Security Department Staff by observation, instruction, and coaching. The Security Officer Virtual Assistant the Lead Security Office in verifying that all training requirements are met and documented also through the Lead Security Officer, direct the day-to-day operation of the Security division. The Security Officer Virtual Assistant plan and organize Security activities, workloads and performance standards, operational policies and procedures. Also build and develop working relations and conduct security investigations and preparation of relevant reports.
Security Officer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Patrol all areas of the property.
- Train to department security staff.
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Respond to accidents and assist employees/clients during emergency situations.
- Defuse client’s disturbances and escort from the property if necessary.
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties.
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents.
Security Officer Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Relevant investigative skills.
- Military/Police experience.
- Team-spirited coworkers.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Encouraging management.
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs.
- Pre-employment screening includes, drug screen and criminal background check.
Security Officer Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Security Officer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?