The Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant is responsible for performing more complex tasks in the accounting department of an organization and assisting the junior staff in processing financial transactions. The Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant manage invoice release for vendors and perform bank reconciliations. The Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant also handle the vendors’ inquiries and concerns regarding their paychecks and resolve billing discrepancies that they may have. The Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant must have excellent knowledge of the accounting principles to generate payments accurately and maintain an organized record of the financial filing system.
Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate accounting functions, manage balance sheet and income statement reconciliation projects.
- Prepare, process, and submit check files, wire transfers, ACH payments, and positive pay.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Analyze and prepare the monthly/quarterly payments.
Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Solid accounts payable experience.
- Strong skills in the preparation of training materials and process documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, business partnering and communication skills.
- Experience building out accounts payable metrics and/or dash boarding.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.