The Senior Legal Operations Analyst will support the Legal and Operations Departments in all areas of contracting and administration within the organization. The Senior Legal Operations Analyst will work with internal and external partners to track, facilitate and ensure execution of legal and operational documentation. The Senior Legal Operations Analyst, will perform financial review of client contracts, facilitate the scheduling of partner meetings, and be responsible for document management. The Senior Legal Operations Analyst is responsible for coordinating transaction-related matters involving outside legal counsel, legal aspects of commercial and consumer transactions, contract review and commercial process reviews.
Senior Legal Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update Legal repository.
- Assist with preparation, analyzing, reviewing and revising contracts.
- Prepare and analyze standard reports and respond to miscellaneous data/report requests.
- Act as a liaison between Contracts Department staff, Sales, Legal and other departments.
- Support Legal and Operations teams in client onboarding and implementation.
- Data entry and report creation and analysis utilizing a contract administration system.
- Manage and follow up on task schedules of Legal and Legal Operations; inclusive of contractual requests, legal requests, and timeline management.
- Work with Legal, HR, and all relevant involved teams to ensure contracts are in compliance.
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure all relevant payments are completed.
- Work with all levels of staff and management to address concerns and resolve issues.
Senior Legal Operations Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with contract management, legal operations, or a similar field.
- Excellent attention to detail and issue-spotting skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Salesforce experience.
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities and contract structures.
- Experience with contract automation tools.
- Strong ability to read and comprehend legal documents.
Senior Legal Operations Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Legal Operations Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?