The Senior Loss Prevention Specialist leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection in a designated fulfillment center. The Senior Loss Prevention Specialist, reports to the Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their facility, also manage customer complaints of fraudulent activity. The Senior Loss Prevention Specialist review and manage daily processing system chargeback and retrieval reports, also provide guidance to team members on general fraud concepts and methods. The Senior Loss Prevention Specialist initiate investigations based on the identification of fraudulent behavior through data analysis, also awareness and implementation of best practices related to the utilization of physical security systems, investigation techniques, effective oversight of contract security officers, and distribution center loss mitigation techniques.
Senior Loss Prevention Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead, conduct, and deliver results regarding investigations of Theft, Fraud, and Workplace Violence/Critical Incidents.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to Workplace Violence, Theft, Fraud, Critical Incidents, and Process Improvement.
- Deliver results through policy Guidance, Education, and Mitigation strategies to help meet business demands.
- Serve as department’s liaison and security/crisis management subject matter expert for site leadership keeping them informed on key issues, strategies and the department’s performance.
- Analyze data, conducts audit and identify trends to create actionable plans to mitigate risk.
- Maintain confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues in the work place.
- Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Inspiring performance excellence and oversight on the part of all contract security service team members.
- Develop strategies for alarm reduction and conduct system diagnostic for problematic devices by engaging and resolving issues with internal and external partners.
Senior Loss Prevention Specialist Requirements:
- Solid experience in fraud analysis or loss prevention.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, criminal justice, computer science.
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services.
- Experience conducting internal or external interviews.
- Strong familiarity with data bases.
Senior Loss Prevention Specialist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Loss Prevention Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?