The Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant develops procedures for handling and locating files from the intake process through the appellate process. The Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant prepares, organizes, and maintains case files; reviews case files and court rules to assure timely action or review by attorney, and initiates preparation of appropriate documents and pleadings at each stage of case progress. The Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant organizes, assembles, and maintains other attorneys’ files and records, including correspondence, opinion, information and research files. The Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant Maintains statistical records, updates case status and information, and enters caseload information into a computer for the compilation of monthly and/or annual statistics for internal use, budget preparation, public inquiry, and management reports.
Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supports the practice group attorneys in managing hundreds of litigated matters in the department matter management system.
- Assist and coordinates work flow between legal professionals in the practice group and other company business units.
- Prepares documents and presentations using Microsoft and similar programs (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Reviews basic agreements and legal forms in support of legal professionals.
- Provides administrative support to the practice group, including meetings/travel arrangements, mail, files and printing.
- Assists in responding to discovery requests in regulatory proceedings, litigation and third-party subpoenas.
- Manages the litigation hold process, drafts initial hold and preservation requests and ensures electronic and paper documents are not altered or destroyed.
Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Associate degree in legal assistant or paralegal studies, or legal-related studies, and/or Paralegal certificate from an accredited program.
- Must be able to type 60 words per minute.
- Possesses effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to develop successful relationships with a wide variety of individuals.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Paralegal Administrative Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?