The purpose of the Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant is to ensure tax legislation and global standards are rigorously followed and accurately applied across teams, guarantee processes and systems are aligned to Tax requirements to get in compliance with Tax Authorities doing the right things the right way. The Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant will collaborate with all functions to ensure tax reporting /compliance, accounting, and controversy aspects are appropriately assessed and documented. The Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant will also assist with the identification and execution of tax and transfer pricing strategies in conjunction with ongoing business activities as well as with respect to new business initiatives across all business operations and geographies. The Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant must be a highly organized, self-starter with excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills will be successful on this team.
The Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Tax audits, appeals and litigations should be managed efficiently.
- Tax shall manage all tax related audits.
- Tax returns. Processes should be implemented in order to ensure that all returns are accurate and complete.
- Prepared and coordinate the statutory tax report
- Avoid tax penalties
- Tax disclosure
- VAT Integration
- Request payment tax cash
- Tax accounting record
The Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Tax experience
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Tax Analyst Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.