The Senior Telemarketer Specialist primary role is to generate appointments for the Sales and Solutions Team by performing outbound telesales campaigns with the goal of qualifying accounts for products and services. The Senior Telemarketer Specialist will conduct database research through a variety of sources. The Senior Telemarketer Specialist, will complete all necessary tasks and activities in follow up to telemarketing campaigns including accurately recording all gathered data and communicating regularly and timely with external Sales force. The Senior Telemarketer Specialist generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
Senior Telemarketer Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manages internal and external databases.
- Be able to studies segment market.
- Achieves leads by tracking and following up on them
- Producing activity reports.
- Working with affiliate sales to cross generate leads.
- Working with affiliate sales to produce sales proposal.
Senior Telemarketer Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Professional and proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent phone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proven listening and closing skills.
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple widows and programs).
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quiet, noise free home office space that is free of distractions.
Senior Telemarketer Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Telemarketer Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.