The Talent Source Specialist will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews. The Talent Source Specialist may also be required to manage the candidate database and record hiring conversion rates. The Talent Source Specialist responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. The Talent Source Specialist generates interest in an organization’s vacancies and also builds and maintains the company’s talent pool. In larger organizations, a Talent Source Specialist can be part of a recruitment team taking care of building a candidate pipeline for one or more job requisitions.
Talent Source Specialist Responsibilities:
- Build close partnerships with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the role requirements.
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles.
- Build a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and in-depth assessment of candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
- Engage passive talent by composing compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and impact of the role.
- Be an active member of the intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing sourcing strategy through data.
- Build strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles.
Talent Source Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources, Business or related.
- Experience and comfort reaching out to passive candidates at all levels.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Solid experience in a sourcing role or recruiting.
- Strong collaborative skills and flexibility in fulfilling multiple roles.
- Excellent attention to detail and operational excellence.
- Talent sourcing skills: identifying, researching, and networking with potential job candidates.
Talent Source Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Talent Source Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.