The UX Architect Virtual Assistant reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Web and Content and will optimize current digital customer experiences on web properties. The UX Architect Virtual Assistant will partner with web authors, designers and other technical experts to design new experiences as evolve the commercial web experience and also oversee the web design process. The UX Architect Virtual Assistant will be regional subject matter expert on best practices for digital UX web experence, design and implementation. The UX Architect Virtual Assistant will be generating big ideas, establishing collaborative digital solutions to enterprise-wide objectives.
The UX Architect Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Participate in design sprints, design workshops, and design thinking exercises to produce and refine ideas for solving some of the business’s most complex challenges.
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams.
- Design task flows and user interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and elegant.
- Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continuously improve product quality and consistency.
- Partner with researchers on the Product Design team as well as Product Managers and Developers to oversee the user experience from concept through launch.
- Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences.
- Serve as an evangelist for good design within our organization as well as in the broader design community.
The UX Architect Virtual Assistant Requirements
- B.A. degree in graphic design or digital marketing, preferred
- Experience as a subject matter expert for digital UX web experence and design
- Solid experience in digital/web experience development
- Experience in web development and working in web Content Management Systems ( CMSs) and web analytics tools.
- Abillity to identify gaps in both user experience and technical performance of current properties
UX Architect Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a UX Architect Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.