The Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator responsible for the oversight of service delivery and compliance from a variety of vendors. The Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator manage contract life cycle, create profiles, gather documentation, update vendor license information and communicate with vendor as necessary. The Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator assess vendor performance according to Company’s quality standards and policies, industry compliance, regulatory requirements, and adherence to applicable law requirements. The Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator Conducts audits to measure user satisfaction, vendor delivery, and compliance. Also provide feedback/reporting to management. May include generating leads and recruiting new vendors.
Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Act as a contact and resource for vendors, business channels, and internal stakeholders as assigned.
- Coordinate and manage the compliance process and requirements documentation for all vendors.
- Monitor and ensure compliance and adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Provide feedback/reporting of vendor findings to management.
- Oversee standard vendor onboarding process.
- Process vendor applications and contracts.
- Manage contract life cycle of multiple vendor types.
- Analyze weekly reporting tools to identify trends and coaching opportunities.
- Counsel vendors who are not performing to Company standards.
- Maintain enterprise vendor inventory.
- Maintain document repository
- Maintain vendor management program policies and procedures.
Vendor Management Analyst Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid experience as vendor management.
- Customer service skills as demonstrated by the ability to effectively partner with vendors and customers.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of products, state regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions within defined procedures.
- Must be able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented; quality-minded.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Moderate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and other types of professional software systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; specifically, able to work and communicate with people across various disciplines.
- Strong phone presence and customer service presentation.
- Must be able to learn the job duties, and then teach, coach and mentor others to perform the job duties.
- Ability to influence decisions and outcomes.
Vendor Managment Analyst Coordinator – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Vendor Managment Analyst Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?