The Virtual Administrative Assistant help employers with daily administrative tasks and schedules. Instead of going into the office every day, the Virtual Administrative Assistant complete their responsibilities remotely at home or in another location of their choice with internet access. In this role, The Virtual Administrative Assistant is in charge of handling the small details to keep the company moving so that employer can focus on large company goals. The Virtual Administrative Assistant may communicate with employer on multiple channels, such as email, video messaging, instant messaging, and phone calls. Other responsibilities include organizing your employer’s files, answering emails, arranging meetings and travel plans, and helping to create presentation materials. The Virtual Administrative Assistant must be able to manage expense reports, orders, and confidential financial information.
Virtual Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide general clerical public contact support such as answering the telephone, referring visitors and providing information about the office.
- Maintain calendars, schedules and plan events and meetings for affairs within an organization.
- Schedule conferences, staff meetings and appointments for management.
- Serve as a timekeeper and maintain employee rosters.
- Utilize, develop or maintain databases and reports.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the on-boarding process for new employees.
Virtual Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and tasks independently
- Solid experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Virtual Administrative Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Virtual Administrative Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.