The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for serving as liaison with Logistic/warehouse Departments. The Warehouse Coordinator will be running report and Data Management.The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for provide single point of contact for commercial support to our distributors and sales engineers.The Warehouse Coordinator is accountable for facilitating demand planning in collaboration with other members of the supply chain, sales, marketing, finance, and customer support teams to meet sales and service objectives
The Warehouse Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting in ensuring that the agreed logistics targets for quality, costs, punctuality, service.
- Managing and executing division-specific logistics processes.
- Instructing and supervising employees in handling cross-division jobs in plant logistics
- Managing cross-division processes for goods inward department, production supply, warehousing, and goods dispatch
- Managing cross-division processes for handling empty containers and disposal
- Investigating and correcting contradicting complex, cross-division postings
- Receiving, processing, and documenting complex, cross-division documents
- Functional lead of the employees in the competence responsibility
- Guiding, instructing and supporting employees in function-related tasks
The Warehouse Coordinator Requirements:
- Complete higher education in engineering, logistics or related areas
- Advanced Office Package
- Previous experience with people management in logistic operations
- Commitment, organization, good interpersonal communication and ability to multitask
Warehouse Coordinator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Warehouse Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.