The Website Data Specialist Administrator is responsible for designing, developing, maintaining and troubleshooting website. Will also create and update content, build out ticket lists, implement security protocols, create backups, and troubleshoot software issues. The Website Data Specialist Administrator plays a key role in data integrity, data governance, and the utilization of data to grow and optimize the business via reporting, modeling, and analytics. The Website Data Specialist Administrator will work with representatives from a wide-ranging portion of the business to develop and understanding of organizational needs and business drivers leading to reporting and analytics products that communicate key findings to stakeholders and facilitate decision making. The Website Data Specialist Administrator leverages large and varied data sets to support initiatives while promoting standardizations and best practices to enable effective use of data throughout the enterprise.
Website Data Specialist Administrator Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross functional business leaders to understand and document reporting and analytics needs.
- Develop and implement analytic models, predictive tools, and applications to meet business needs.
- Conduct targeted analysis on categories, business units, equipment type, equipment make/model, and or suppliers.
- Conduct analysis on equipment make/models and modalities to identify targets and priorities for service strategy development.
- Prepare reports showing financial and operational effectiveness of strategies and programs.
- Work with field leadership and functional area leaders to establish and visualize key operational measures.
- Identify key metrics and build executive dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives.
Website Data Specialist Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Computational Statistics, Applied Statistics or equivalent.
- Experience with complex data analysis, statistical modeling, and quantitative/qualitative models.
- Experience with predictive analytics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Creative thinker with the ability to prioritize work and manage time amidst multiple tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Website System Specialist Administrator – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Website System Specialist Administrator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?