The WordPress Specialist design, implement and manage websites using WordPress, a free, open-source content management system (CMS). The WordPress Specialist is responsible for both front-end and back-end development — everything from plug-ins to security updates. The WordPress Specialist establish and guide website architecture, so sites are attractive and user-friendly. The WordPress Specialist is also responsible for WordPress training as well as troubleshooting and resolving website problems for clients and co-workers. The WordPress Specialist can work for many industries, including graphic design agencies, marketing firms, and computer systems design firms.
WordPress Specialist Responsibilities:
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and provide resolutions to our customers in a confident and easily digestable manner.
- Build rapport with clients and deliver a great customer experience.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
WordPress Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma or related.
- Web design experience in WordPress.
- Strong client-facing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
WordPress Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a WordPress Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.