The Project Engineering Manager oversee large scale engineering projects in a wide variety of industries, including software development, food processing and production, transportation, utility industries (water, electric, etc.), glassmaking, and other industries involved in engineering activities or where engineering is an intrinsic part of the industry. The Project Engineering Manager is directly involved with overseeing the quality and cost of projects as well as their timely delivery and optimal performance. The Project Engineering Manager is responsible for managing the overall technical scope of an engineering project including the definition of project scope, design, project parameters, and consultation with management on all phases involved in large scale projects. The Project Engineering Manager develop maintenance plans with a focus on process improvement and optimizing productivity.
Project Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling workflow, tracking progress, setting up meetings, defining requirements and pushing workflow.
- Assist with project communications to ensure all stakeholders are aware of project timelines, resource impacts, and operational impacts.
- Develop member experience workflows to document business processes as related to technical solution.
- Manage and support enterprise wide change management and develop repeatable processes that support stakeholders.
- Planning duties for facility management.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and subcontractors in identifying costs for equipment as well as coordinating staff, preparing expenditure reports.
Project Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Excellent and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Solid experience implementing process improvements.
- Experience in engineering.
Project Engineering Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Project Engineering Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.