The Construction Project Coordinator primarily supports the project manager in planning, coordinating, and executing construction projects. The coordinator ensures projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards. You’ll report to our Construction Manager, and indirectly to our CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Management Coordination
- Proactively owning, managing, and driving end-to-end administrative tasks resulting in projects being completed on time, on budget with urgency, integrity, methodically and accuracy. Encompassing all tools, systems, and processes keeping all the team on the same page.
Managing Internal & External Stakeholders
- Providing timely solutions; resolving and escalating vendor issues in alignment with the company process and policies.
- Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Estimating, and Accounting.
Tools, Systems & Process Governance
You’ll own our tools and be the SME for Procore, SmartSheet, Google Drive and HoloBuilder
- Design and document our workflows, and processes that will scale as we do.
Marketing and bid management
- You’ll update marketing material, and project photographs, including website administration and posting to LinkedIn
- Assist with creating and assembling bids/proposals
- Leverage industry-standard bid management tools to source jobs and respond with proposals
- 2+ years of experience in construction project coordination or related field; familiarity with construction processes and terminology.
- Advanced knowledge of SmartSheet, Procore (must) and Excel
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills; high levels of integrity, and accountability with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or engineering, preferred
- Strong working knowledge of AIA contracts and forms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.