The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering a large volume of data from multiple sources into a database, ensuring that all necessary data is entered and maintained. In addition, the Data Entry Clerk must verify and edit the data as necessary. The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for entering data and making changes to existing data figures in digital databases. The Data Entry Clerk’s duties include entering data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, updating customer order statuses, and their work to ensure they entered data correctly.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to office or specific department.
- Perform routine clerical tasks including typing, data entry, filing and operating office machines.
- Correspond and maintain contact with Client Service Manager on new and renewal business.
- Operate a personal computer and appropriate software packages or equivalent.
- Maintain files, records or reports.
- Source data from multiple sources and input into internal systems.
Data Entry Clerk is Requirements:
- High school diploma, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Strong experience in an office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient written and verbal communication
- Solid ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Basic data entry experience.
Data Entry Clerk – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Data Entry Clerk? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.