Design is an integral part of the continuously evolving product and brand. We see design as a competitive advantage and care deeply about it across all companies. The Experienced Senior Product Designer will take on a critical role by owning the end-to-end product design process and adding new features to production. The Experienced Senior Product Designer will continuously improving the user experience. The Experienced Senior Product Designer will report to the Head of Design, The Experienced Senior Product Designer will work closely with the product and engineering teams.
The Experienced Senior Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Understanding the needs of the Headless CMS market, our customers and all related stakeholders by doing user research.
- Conducting user interviews to learn more about the users’ needs.
- Collaborating with the product and engineering teams to shape up the problem statements and defining both the long-term strategy and short-term goals.
- Designing end-to-end user experience from discovery to production-ready UI.
- Working closely with the engineering team to launch new features and making improvements in the application.
- Contributing to extend and maintain the design system.
- Participating in design reviews and sharing your work regularly with the design team and company leadership.
- Playing an active role as a design-driven brand by sharing work online and participating in different communities/events.
The Experienced Senior Product Designer Requirements:
- Expertise in all aspects of product design (UI, UX, research, prototyping).
- Experience working as an individual contributor with a preference for working independently and taking ownership.
- Solid experience working in a design role, preferably at high-growth startups that are developing SaaS products catered to a highly technical audience.
- Strong sense of design aesthetics and a liking for sophisticated design.
- Keen to learn and always being up-to-date with the latest improvements in technology.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools and having a good understanding of front-end frameworks.
- You have a systems thinking and can work with shared patterns and libraries.
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills to communicate own ideas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Headless CMS and designing API-led products is a plus.
- Understanding and writing UX copy is a plus.
Experienced Senior Product Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Experienced Senior Product Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?