The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant will serve as a point of contact for internal and external constituencies on matters pertaining to project coordination, communication, and project operations. The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant serves as a key liaison to the Project Team and organizes and coordinates project outreach and external relations as well as assists with special projects. The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant will be expected to understand the context of assignments and be flexible and adaptable to changing roles and priorities. The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant will be exposed to a wide range of clients, industries, and creative and digital projects.
The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Represent Division management in daily matters to gather, clarify, coordinate, and disseminate information and activities, which will require working closely with internal and external customers.
- Independently prepare project documentation, perform data gathering, and coordinate internal and/or external document comments/reviews.
- Establish and maintain databases, spreadsheets, or tracking systems to document and track status of action items.
- Ensure action items are completed by the required due date, and proactively follow-up on any outstanding items.
- Manage complex calendars which includes independently determining scheduling priorities to ensure management presence for continued Program operations.
- Organize and coordinate large- and small-scale meetings encompassing all necessary administrative logistics including facility tours, and documenting meeting minutes.
- Initiate or oversee various monthly reports; analyze results and report to management.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid experience as an admin assistant, project manager, or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have great analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Quick learner with ability to grasp business processes.
- Highly adept with technology and quick to learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand priorities and work independently.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency and ease of use required.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, timelines, and multiple stakeholder’s needs.
- Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities, and unpredictable events within a very fast-paced environment.
Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Administrative Project Coordinator Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.