The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant will lead the delivery of the team, enabling productive and sustainable ways-of-working, focus on the most important things, and long-term business value. The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant will get high-quality products built, tested, and released on time. The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant will coordinate many fast-changing, moving parts and get them to come together as a product. The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant will play a key role in ensuring that product requirements are captured, managing cross-functional communication and technical dependencies with other teams, creating and driving the overall program schedule, resources, identifying and mitigating risk at all stages, and defining the overall rhythm and meeting touchpoints between teams. The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant will triage all issues, drive focus during root cause analyses, and manage schedule and execution for all mechanical design elements of new hardware products.
The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Drive the vision and strategy and data plane solutions
- Hire and grow the team of exceptional engineers
- Empower, challenge, and coach a team of senior engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them with context and continuous feedback
- Effectively prioritize and manage our engineering roadmaps in alignment with the product roadmap
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships across partners and customers throughout engineering
The Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Solid experience building, managing, and mentoring an Engineering team in a high-growth start-up.
- Solid of experience with internet technologies as a project manager or as an engineer, product owner, designer, hacker, etc.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and provide actionable goals for the team that relates to your function and the overall vision for the company.
- Excellent people manager with a record of building, managing, and retaining talent.
- Deep understanding and utilization of various engineering and project management tools and methodologies.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to articulate complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience.
Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Engineering Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.