The Entry Software Developer will develop basic program logic, modify existing program logic, test and document application code to ensure efficient and effective application system processing across various technology platforms. The Entry Software Developer develop application code according to the acceptance criteria and the existing programming standards. The Entry Software Developer will develop code in a manner that is straightforward, clear, and consistent with existing programs within the system and in compliance with the systems development life cycle. The Entry Software Developer will receive coaching, mentoring and guidance from senior developers, design professional staff, analyst, development team members or related.
Entry Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Strive for continuous improvement and continuous integration and delivery.
- Assists in analyzing the needs of area and creating the detailed functional specifications required for the development of efficient, dependable, maintainable applications logic to support the client´s need.
- Supports in interpreting or refining a design based on acceptance criteria.
- Tests and debugs production programs and programs under development, in accordance with developed test plans, to isolate and eliminate problems.
- Helps in determining and resolving production issues.
- Works with others to identify underlying cause of outage and correcting it to prevent future occurrences.
- Implements program logic, documentation, and procedural changes on schedule and according to an established implementation plan.
Entry Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent.
- Solid experience developing, testing, debugging and documenting program logic in at least one in-house programming language.
- Skill to work on a development team.
- Aptitude to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to problem solve effectively, analyze issues and think through resolution in a logical manner.
Entry Software Developer – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Entry Software Developer? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.