The General Manager Virtual Assistant will fulfillment center Operations team. The General Manager Virtual Assistant must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. The General Manager Virtual Assistant must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. The General Manager Virtual Assistant will develop and lead a coherent strategy and effort consistent with company initiatives, guidelines and resources to achieve the company’s goals and mission according the opportunities available within the assigned market area.
The General Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Direct, coordinate, and oversee the joint efforts of the Customer Service, Technical Sales and Warehouse teams enabling the consistent delivery of differentiating value
- Build and execute a financial plan designed to reach assigned targets for sales, net profits and return on assets ensuring progress is monitored and reported, and appropriate adjustments are implemented to achieve results
- Drive the overall growth of profit center sales and income by establishing and maintaining a productive sales team and providing them with the resources, knowledge, training and coaching needed to ensure their successful execution of sales and customer service processes
- Apply sound analytics and decision making practices to evaluate and choose suitable investments of company resources and assets while monitoring and safeguarding the aforementioned including: people, working capital, plant, and equipment
- Champion and deliver the brand and distribution promise to our customers, prospects, and supplier partners locally and nationally while concurrently supporting all company-wide business initiatives.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with cross-functional teams to support the achievement of local and company goals while collaborating to continually improve processes and practices
The General Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Associate’s Degree
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Solid administrative support experience at an executive level
- Ability to create graphs in MS Office products
General Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a General Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.