The Marketing Designer creates illustrations and digital images. The Marketing Designer also develops presentations for companies and businesses to market and promote their goods and services to the public. The Marketing Designer uses different typography, composition, color and visual identity design to create these marketing tools and promote a company's business.
The Marketing Designer Responsibilities:
- Creating original design and web page layouts to improve user experience and conversion rates.
- Developing digital marketing visuals and having the flexibility to work on any number of assignments such as web design, social media, video and advertising assets.
- Collaborating with Product Designers and the marketing team to build and maintain the design system and brand guidelines.
- Using various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Pitching creative ideas and producing final design solutions.
- Managing our external website development team.
- Collaborating with product design, marketing, support, customer success and sales teams to launch projects.
- Taking on ad-hoc design tasks (e.g. brand guidelines, branded swag).
The Marketing Designer Requirements:
- Solid experience as a marketing designer, web designer, visual designer, or brand designer preferably in SaaS.
- A solid understanding of web standards, browser and mobile capabilities, and UX best practices.
- Experience using Figma.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A creative thinker with an impeccable eye for detail, able to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
- Excellent communicator and organisational skills.
Marketing Designer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Marketing Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?