The Graphic Designer conceptualize, design and create graphics to communicate messages for educational, commercial or promotional purposes. The Graphic Designer consult with and advise clients to develop design and layout, producing communications products that are effective and aesthetically pleasing. The Graphic Designer coordinate workflow of creative assets through the production release process. The Graphic Designer is a visual storyteller who demonstrates excellent creative and communications skills.
The Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Oversee design strategy and execution to keep all digital, print, and web properties updated and on brand
- Be gatekeeper to help enforce brand guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used
- Select and edit images for websites, blogs, email banners, tradeshow booths, etc.
- Support design needs for sales teams that sell to markets
- Choose fonts and color schemes for all content use- including print, web, and digital
- Oversee all graphic design needs and help facilitate marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Work towards achieving quarterly and yearly goals for the Marketing Communications team and overall Marketing Department
The Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or combination of education and relevant experience
- Solid experience in graphic design
- Ability to clearly communicate strategy and reasoning behind design choices
- Brand management experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Graphic Designer – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Graphic Designer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.