The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients. The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant is a key role to driving retention of our most at-risk accounts by providing guidance and resources directly to customers or by supporting partners. The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant will be the main driver for product adoption, expanding a network within the customer to identify and build repeatable adoption plays by collecting product data, customer feedback and analyzing patterns of successful customers. The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant is responsible for monitor current market trends and provide feedback as to market/customer needs.
The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the existing client base through regional marketing and direct sales activities
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other regional objectives established.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the day to date activities of sales personnel dedicated to the region. This includes inside sales representatives and sales engineers
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources in your region as necessary
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
The Territory Manager Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree and solid experience directly relating to this job
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
Territory Manager Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Territory Manager Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.