The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant will look for the highest levels of customer service to be sure the customers have an outstanding experience. The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant is responsible for incoming calls or text messages while keeping the wait times down. The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant will communicate and collaborate with different departments to keep our professionals and facilities satisfied. The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant is dedicated, enthusiastic, a problem solver, and a relationship builder.
The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and help the rest of the departments to make sure everything flows accordingly to expectations.
- Create an exceptional experience for all incoming clients.
- Help maintain an industry-best level of customer experience.
- Manage and support the complete client experience
- Work closely with all internal teams to create a seamless experience for all clients
The Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in customer service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition.
- Willingness to work independently and at the same time as part of a team.
Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Customer Service Agent Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.