The Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant assists property owners with leasing their properties to prospective tenants. The Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant may include marketing properties, preparing lease documents and screening prospective tenants to qualify them. The Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant act as a representative for property owners. The Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect customers. Also the Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant confirm rental application data and personal references. The Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant stay knowledgeable of the property market status.
Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of client and end user documentation.
- Closing and funding transactions, managing and monitoring client operating agreements.
- Accounting, servicing, and management of file review and document retention.
- Verifies, processes, and documents information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Accomplishes tasks within designated time frame and provides high quality customer service by responding to customer inquiries, requests and problems.
Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid experience in leasing or other financial operations activities.
- knowledge of products, terminology, closing policies and procedures, funding policies, underwriting requirements, legal documents, and systems related to assigned area of leasing operations.
- Skill to work with multiple functional areas to solve complex documentation needs.
- Ability to apply critical thinking for all elements of lease/loan documentation construction.
Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Leasing Agent Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.