The Virtual Office Assistant is responsible for providing remote assistance to business management professionals. The Virtual Office Assistant duties include conducting research and organizing data, interacting with customers or clients on their employer’s behalf and performing additional clerical duties like updating calendars or sorting documents. The Virtual Office Assistant should be very organized, pays attention to detail, and can work under tight deadlines. Moreover, the Virtual Office Assistant Proofreading and editing business material, reports, newsletter etc. Interpreting data and creating data summary presentations. The Virtual Office Assistant organize data entry and database management.
Virtual Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain calendars, schedules and plan events and meetings for affairs within an organization.
- Schedule conferences, staff meetings and appointments for management.
- Serve as a timekeeper and maintain employee rosters.
- Utilize, develop or maintain databases and reports.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the on-boarding process for new employees.
- Prepare forecasts and develop budget projections based upon historical usage and expected needs.
- Monitor, organize, and respond to emails from company email inboxes.
- Conducting research online for new platforms, features, or alternatives to execute client tasks.
Virtual Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or related field.
- Work experience in administration.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must have good internet access and laptop/PC.
- Extremely organized.
Virtual Office Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Virtual Office Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.