The Virtual Personal Assistant is an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client’s office. The Virtual Personal Assistant typically operates from a home office but can access the necessary planning documents, such as shared calendars, remotely. The Virtual Personal Assistant perform research, data collection & analysis. Also, the Virtual Personal Assistant ensuring the smooth running of the home office and performing administrative and household tasks remotely. The Virtual Personal Assistant is required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. The Virtual Personal Assistant needs a strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools.
Virtual Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis.
- Manages all communications and repetitive functions.
- Prioritizes and leads strategic, cross-functional programs to completion.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Prepare materials for internal meetings.
- Screen incoming phone calls and deliver detailed, timely messages.
- Preparing reports.
- Complete other administrative tasks as instructed.
Virtual Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or related.
- Solid experience in a related support position.
- Excellent Verbal, Written, and Communication Skills.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
Virtual Personal Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.