The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant will drive the formation of both strategy and execution plan for penetrating the existing market segments. The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant will be an experienced strategy professional with an analytic mindset who has a proven track record of bringing ideas to life. The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant will be responsible for creating comprehensive sales strategies, increasing operational efficiency with processes, ensuring that the sales team is enabled to be successful, and collaborating with teams across the organization. The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant requires strong data-driven and analytical skills, while also understanding the realities of a go-to market motion in a startup. The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant excels at balancing strategic thinking with pragmatic execution and enjoys the ambiguity of solving problems with data.
The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Develop strategic sales and marketing objectives.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Support local marketing activities, manage local resellers and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities as product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
The Director of Sales Virtual Assistant Requirements
- B.A. / B.S. Degree; Emphasis in business preferred
- Sales experience in consumer goods to retail chain accounts preferred
- Exceptional project management skills and enjoys bringing order to chaotic environments
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- A hard-worker, self-motivator with can-do approach and bias for action
- Experience negotiating and implementing partnerships
Director of Sales Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Director of Sales Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.