The Leasing Consultant Manager performs a variety of technical, specialized and complex functions within leasing operations to ensure accurate and efficient operations such as preparation of client and end user documentation. The Leasing Consultant Manager also should be closing and funding transactions, managing and monitoring client operating agreements, accounting, servicing, and management of file review and document retention. The Leasing Consultant Manager verifies, processes, and documents information relating to all aspects of standard and non-standard collateral and loan documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy. A successful The Leasing Consultant Manager should be professional and well informed while displaying a solution-oriented approach in order to match a client’s needs to properties that are available.
Leasing Consultant Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensures achievement of the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community’s marketing, advertising and sales activities, ensuring an appropriate inventory of “ready” apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community’s occupancy and sales results.
- Develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
- Grows print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company’s property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
- Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance.
Leasing Consultant Manager Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work with multiple functional areas to solve complex documentation needs.
- Skill to apply critical thinking for all elements of lease/loan documentation construction.
- Ability to master multiple software applications.
Leasing Consultant Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Leasing Consultant Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.