The Leasing Consultant Manager is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. The Leasing Consultant Manager is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The Leasing Consultant Manager will contact a person of authority should any situation warrant an action or decision not included in his or her duties and responsibilities. The Leasing Consultant Manager contributes ideas to the staff for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
Leasing Consultant Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and Audit all lease and renewal files.
- Maintains a professional yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Inspects models and “market ready” vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Manage, review all the documents and lease contracts of the staff.
- Qualifies, determines needs and preferences, professionally presents community and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
Leasing Consultant Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid Leasing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Must have management and organization skills.
- Strong aptitude to sell and come up with creative solutions with high conversion ratios.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
Leasing Consultant Manager – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Leasing Consultant Manager? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.