The Legal Analyst Assistant Manager is a forward-thinking person that excels at paying close attention to detail while always keeping the big picture in mind. The Legal Analyst Assistant Manager must be highly self-motivated, team-oriented, results-driven, and solution-focused. The Legal Analyst Assistant Manager have the ability to provide a consistent performance, take ownership, think on your feet, multi-task, and be organized. The Legal Analyst Assistant Manager communicate with administrative team to ensure that correspondence, client education, and other literature are mailed to clients. The Legal Analyst Assistant Manager perform other duties as directed by the managing attorney and department manager to meet the ongoing needs of the firm.
Legal Analyst Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Legal Analyst Assistant Manager, Assist attorneys and paralegals with projects and client-related matters.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with clients, claims adjusters, counsel, court, and others.
- Organize and maintain client files in the case management system.
- Assist with the preparation of legal documents, including but not limited to, pleadings, motions, and legal memoranda, ensuring exceptional spelling, grammar, format, and content.
- Conduct legal research, evidence gathering, and factual investigation.
- Analyze statutes, decisions, legal articles, codes, documents, and other relevant data to advance case preparation and determine causes of action.
- Assist attorneys and paralegals with discovery documents, interrogatories, and responses.
- Analize and organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs, and appendices.
- Participate in filing, calendar management, docketing, and preparation for depositions, mediations, and trials.
Legal Analyst Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, terminology, and evidence.
- Proficiency with the use of technology, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, cloud-based case management software, and computer-based legal research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and organized work approach.
- Ability to work well under pressure and address multiple projects with a high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to learn, adapt, and manage a workload with a positive attitude and minimal supervision.
- Ability to compile, review, classify, prioritize, analyze, and present data effectively.
- Willingness to work cooperatively.
- Dependability, initiative, and concern for the needs of the firm.
- High degree of data entry accuracy.
Legal Analyst Assistant Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Legal Analyst Assistant Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?