The Process Engineer Manager is responsible for internal process improvement and the development and execution of projects. The Process Engineer Manager will lead, organize and facilitate cross-functional projects as well as work with teams to determine, implement and/or improve systems and processes. The Process Engineer Manager conducts cross functional and strategic improvement projects supporting quality and process improvement, engaging with lines of business, and other members of technical teams with guidance from team members. The Process Engineer Manager improves standard processes to shorten the time it takes to bring products, services, and ideas to fruition including processes to identify, qualify, prioritize, and select a project; the tools, approaches, and reporting utilized to achieve and measure success.
Process Engineer Manager Responsibilities:
- Identifies line of business needs and drives continuous improvement adoption with speed and urgency.
- Offers regular updates on project progress and performs analyses of results and data using statistical tools with oversight from other team members.
- Evaluates potential projects with oversight from other team members against selection criteria, reviews project activities for progress and roadblocks, conducts tollgate reviews, and works with stakeholders and others to remove roadblocks to success.
- Communicate progress, status, and issues to all stakeholders.
- Interfaces regularly with business unit managers to define project direction and system change priorities.
Process Engineer Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience with process improvement.
- Solid experience with agile development methods.
- Experience in system implementation and administration.
- Good oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact.
- Multi-tasking, and time management skills.
Process Engineer Manager – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Process Engineer Manager? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.