As a Remote Business Analyst, your duties and responsibilities are to evaluate and perform analysis on different types of business information, such as price variance for products across large regions. Moreover, the Remote Business Analyst conduct consumer product and market research, and survey consumers to gain more information for your business or client. The Remote Business Analyst often evaluate internal processes as well and provide recommendations for ways to improve efficiency. Also, a Remote Business Analyst cut costs, or expand services throughout the organization, such as by implementing new technology, rationalizing logistics, and streamlining project budgets.
Remote Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify business processes, document their workflow in process maps which reflect the relationship between the operating model and the technology platforms, and identify roles within these processes.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their business needs and challenges, assist in aligning overall scope and sequencing recommendations with business stakeholders.
- Prioritizing requirements based on business and technical needs.
- Lead cross functional collaboration and drives to alignment with business partners.
- Monitor the progression of functional requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop an understanding of the business requirements.
Remote Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Solid business analyst experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in requirements management and/or process.
- Ability to apply consistent quality and security standards.
Remote Business Analyst – US & Can
Remote Business Analyst – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Remote Business Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.