A Validation Analyst Engineer is responsible for generating reports to analyze validation test data to determine if systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify the root causes of production problems by generating reports.
Validation Analyst Engineer Responsibilities:
- Perform Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and Re-validation activities on Equipment, Utilities, and Facility.
- Draft and review Validation Life Cycle documentation for Equipment, Utilities and Facility such as Qualification protocols.
- Draft user requirement specifications and summary reports.
- Provide status updates on commissioning, Qualification and Validation activities for Project Management.
Validation Analyst Engineer Requirements:
- A minimum degree of bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering or closely related.
- Experience in Adverse Event reporting.
- Hands on experience with performing Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and Re-validation activities on Equipment.
- Good Understanding of Manufacturing process.
Validation Analyst Engineer – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Validation Analyst Engineer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?