The Specialist Marketing Analyst is a self-motivated, and creative professional to help drive social media activities in support of corporate communications goals. The Specialist Marketing Analyst will be a passionate storyteller and creative self-starter who’s eager to engage on new projects and get stuff done. The Specialist Marketing Analyst will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding and social media. The Specialist Marketing Analyst must be an organized multitasker and team player able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. The Specialist Marketing Analyst, execute crew’s mission, achieve company vision and deliver on team member promise assist in the development and implementation of the company’s overall brand strategy.
Specialist Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage, create, and update content for company website.
- Set up, monitor, engage and respond to social media accounts in a timely manner.
- Create digital marketing content including videos, social media content, and email campaigns.
- Develop graphic design.
- Ensure creative marking materials under go regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Creates copy, edits, proofreads, presentations, and other communications.
- Develop and communicate marketing plan.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against marketing goals.
- Work closely with the business development team and support business development tasks and duties as required.
Specialist Marketing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a bachelor’s degree with marketing experience is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Must be a self-starter, can take ownership and build a long-term social media presence.
- Must have experience creating and uploading content for social media platforms as well as video/editing and graphic design experience.
- Experience in MS office products to include Power Point and Word.
- Must be willing and able to work as part of a team.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Experience creating email campaigns.
- Experience creating blog posts about industry related topics.
- Experience creating brochures and capability information.
- Experience creating digital marketing content and videos.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
Specialist Marketing Analyst – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Specialist Marketing Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?